From single crowns to multi-unit bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers, Shanto Dental Ceramics offers a full range of approved materials for all your clinical needs. With recent scientific advancement, many materials now offer versatility, strength and aesthetics, that weren’t available in the past; contact our team of restorative specialists for case consultation.
- Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM)
- Full Contour Zirconia (FCZ)
- Layered + High Translucency Zirconia (PFZ)
- IPS e.max®
- Full Gold Crowns (FGC)
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
- Wax Ups
One of the fastest growing segments in dentistry today, implant restorations are now the gold standard of care when treating edentulous or partially edentulous patients. Due to recent advancements in technology and material, implantology has never been more predictable. With a wide variety of options available, our Implant-based restorations offer high aesthetic results, backed by function and stability. We work with the implant manufacturer of your choice, crafting a natural looking emergence profile, finalizing the restoration to your desired outcome.
**Full spectrum of anodization shades available to optimize the aesthetics of your case. *Implant manufacturer partners include Straumann®, Nobel Biocare®, BioHorizons®, Dentsply Sirona®, Zimmer Biomet® and many more.
- Custom Abutments – Zirconia & Titanium
- Genuine Straumann® Custom Abutments | Designed and Milled Locally
- All Final Restorative Materials and Designs Available
Begin with the end in mind and let us help you visualize the case to final restoration. Dental implant surgery for single or multiple teeth, requires proper planning, along with the right resources. Our expert team offers complete support to make your surgery, and the final restoration successful, ensuring high patient satisfaction. Local in-house 3D printing allows for improved turnaround time, in addition to cost efficiencies. Place with Precision!
- Bone Reduction Guides
- Implant Placement Guides
SHANTO PREMIUM SERVICES
Save valuable time and increase the predictability of treatment outcomes with Shanto Premium Service (SPS). Gain valuable Lab perspective, partnering with us on Pre-Design, material choice, pre-treatment options, and technical Pros and Cons. SPS include:
- Initial Case Analysis Report, including Facial Analysis Photography
- Dental History Comments (DHC)
- Diagnostic Risk Assessment (DRA)
- Treatment Plan
- Smile Library of Before and After’s
- All Models
- Diagnostic Wax Up
* Please contact us for further details.
Using a variety of technologies, processes and materials, (SR IvoBase® Injection Process, Laser Welding, Chrome Cobalt and Titanium,) our extensive options for dentures include full, partial, hybrid or implant supported cases, in addition to repairs and relines. Using premium quality teeth, our materials are industry approved, ensuring longevity and durability.
- BPS® Brand Dentures
- Vitapan Excell® | Vitapan® Lingoform | Vita Physiodens®
- Lucitone® FRS® (Flexible metal-free partial dentures)
- Thermoflex Acetal Resin Partial Dentures (Flexible metal-free removable restorations)
- PermaSoft® Denture Liner
- Vitallium® 2000
- Wironium® & Wironium ® Plus
Appliances| Therapy Devices| Models
We offer many different types of appliances, fabricated from the highest quality materials. From simple Hawley retainers to more complex sleep apnea appliances, each case can be customized to meet individual needs.
- Essix Retainers
- Kois Deprogrammers ®
- Night Guards (Hard and/or Soft)
- Hawley Retainers
- Sports Guards (Single, Double or Triple Layer)
- Gelb Appliances
- TAP 3®
- The Silencer® *NEW*
- 3D Printed Models
- Milled Models